- Various Research Council Fellowships, e.g. EPSRC and MRC
- Royal Academy of Engineering Research Fellowship
- Newton International Fellowship
We welcome faculty and researchers from other research or industry institutions seeking mutually beneficial collaboration in the areas of Biomedical Engineering, Communications Systems and Signal and Information Processing.
We host sabbaticals and welcome visiting researchers from academia and industry.
Please contact us as early as possible, before making a formal application so that we can evaluate your application. Admission to the PhD programme at the Intelligent Sensing laboratory is highly competitive.
The School has a few fully-funded studentships available each year to students of any nationality. We welcome students with secured funding.
Applicants must have:
- keen interest in leading research with global impact
- strong mathematical, programming, team working and problem solving skills
- excellent undergraduate or masters level degree in electrical and electronic or biomedical engineering
ContactDr Kianoush Nazarpour
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 6860